In this course, we will inform you about legal requirements and current developments regarding food contact materials (FCM) and articles. Learn first-hand what to look for when placing materials and articles on the market and which test reports and other documentation are actually required, when and for what.
- The basics for FCM: legal requirements and framework conditions
- News on Austrian and EU level
- Conformity work: obligation or freestyle?
- The perennial issue of declarations of conformity: who - when - how - for what?
- Questions and answers
You are welcome to submit your topic-related questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. The questions collected will be answered by the lecturers during the course.
- Persons responsible for or active in the following areas:Production, processing, import and application of materials and articles that have direct or indirect contact with foodstuffs
- Auditors, inspectors and assessors in this specialist area
Technical management and lecturer
Dr. Christa HametnerAGESGmbH, Business Unit Food SafetyInstitute for Food Safety ViennaDepartment for Consumer Goods and Cosmetics
DI Thomas SchwartzAGESGmbH, Business Unit Food SafetyInstitute of Food Safety ViennaDepartment of Consumer Goods and Cosmetics
Mag. Stefan PairederFederal Ministry ofSocial Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer ProtectionSection III - Consumer Policy and Consumer HealthDepartment III/B/14 - Food Safety and Consumer Protection: Substance and Technological Risks, Genetic Engineering
We also offer this course as a tailor-made in-house training for you.We would be pleased to submit an offer to you.